This legal notice regulates the use of the website https://www.aliderparts.com owned by A. Líder Parts S.L.
Persons browsing the A. Líder Parts S.L. website are considered as USERS whose full and unreserved acceptance of all the conditions included in this legal notice is implied. These conditions may be modified without prior notice by A. Líder Parts S.L., and notification of this given as soon as possible afterwards.
Therefore, you should read the contents carefully if you want to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
Users also undertake to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to A. Líder Parts S.L. or third parties for any damage that may be caused as a consequence of breaching this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, with A. Líder Parts S.L. being able to deny or withdraw access and its use at any time.
In compliance with Law, Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, A. Líder Parts S.L. hereby informs you of the following:
Owner: A. Líder Parts S.L.
Tax number (NIF): L-717598-H
Address: CARRER CREU GROSSA 15, AD500, ANDORRA LA VELLA (ANDORRA)
There are a number of different ways of making contact with us, as detailed below:
Phone: +376 723720
Post: CARRER CREU GROSSA 15, AD500, ANDORRA LA VELLA (ANDORRA)
- All communication and notifications between users and A. Líder Parts S.L. will be considered effective for all purposes when any of the means detailed above (except the telephone) is used.
2- ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS
The website and its services are free and of open access. However, A. Líder Parts S.L. may require the prior completion of the corresponding form before using some of the services offered on its website.
Users guarantee that all data provided for A. Líder Parts S.L. is authentic and currently valid and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
Users expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and A. Líder Parts S.L. services and not to do any of the following, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses on the Internet or perform actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or cause errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of A. Líder Parts S.L. or third parties; or hinder access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which A. Líder Parts S.L. provides its services.
- Attempt to gain access to the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of A. Líder Parts S.L. or third parties and extract information, where appropriate.
- Violate intellectual property rights or the confidentiality of A. Líder Parts S.L. or third party information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or use any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless they have authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights or are legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes or send any kind of advertising, sales communications or documents for other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All website contents, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, graphic design and source codes constitute a work which is the property of A. Líder Parts S.L., with it being understood that the user has no exploitation rights over them, beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and authorise private copies, where appropriate, provided that the reproduced components are not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to networks or subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of A. Líder Parts S.L., with it being understood that the user’s access to them gives them no rights over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink to a website does not imply any relationship between A. Líder Parts S.L. and the owner of that website, nor the acceptance or approval by A. Líder Parts S.L. of its contents or services.
- Líder Parts S.L. is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials available on this website or the actions performed based upon them.
3- LACK OF GUARANTEES OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The website content is general in nature and merely for information purposes, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, current validity or suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
To the extent permitted by the legal system, A. Líder Parts S.L. is exempt from any liability for damages of any kind arising from the following:
- The impossibility of accessing the website, the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness or current validity of the contents or the existence of vices or defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, to users who have accessed the website or made use of the services offered.
- Any viruses or other components in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic usage or this legal notice as a consequence of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, A. Líder Parts S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual property rights, business secrets, rights to reputation, personal and family privacy and to the image itself, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, A. Líder Parts S.L. declines any responsibility for information outside this website which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links on this website is exclusively to inform users about other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. A. Líder Parts S.L. does not guarantee or is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them and will not therefore be responsible for any consequences. A. Líder Parts S.L. is not responsible for the stablishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4- PROCEDURE IF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES ARE DETECTED
If any user or third party considers there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the website included or accessible via the website can send a notification to A. Líder Parts S.L. properly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided on the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. Information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no attempt at legal validity.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always expressly ask you to voluntarily provide it to us. The personal data collected through the data collection forms on the website or via other channels will be processed and A. Líder Parts S.L. is responsible for this.
This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by the GDPR, UE 2016/679, and the Law Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
- Líder Parts S.L. will not give or share the data with third parties without your express consent.
Also, A. Líder Parts S.L. will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, UE 2016/679, Protection of Personal Data.
Users may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, revocation, opposition and portability of their data by writing to the following address: A. Líder Parts S.L., CARRER CREU GROSSA 15, AD500, ANDORRA LA VELLA (ANDORRA), and properly specifying and expressly indicating the particular right to be exercised.
- Líder Parts S.L. adopts the corresponding security levels required in the GDPR, UE 2016/679 and other applicable regulations. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of the systems and does not, therefore, assume any responsibility for any damages or loss derived from alterations that third parties may cause to user computer systems, electronic documents or files.
If you decide to make use of links on our website to access websites that do not belong to A. Líder Parts S.L., we will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
Our policy regarding email focuses only on sending communications that you have requested.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the option of exercising your right to cancel and waive the receipt of these messages, in accordance with the Law Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
7- COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about user browsing habits or their computer, among other things; they can be used to recognize the user, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used.
Types of cookies used on this website
This website has cookies for a variety of purposes, including:
Analysis Cookies: These are processed by us or third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and statistically analyse the use made by users of the services offered. To do this, the navigation on our website is analysed to improve it.
The application we use to obtain and analyse information is Google Analytics.
The cookies used for this (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmt and _utmz) are third-party cookies.
These cookies are used to collect information on the browsing habits of users to the site to find out the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.
The following links provide details of the cookies used by Google Analytics and their purpose: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage and Google Privacy Centre.
- Own cookies are used only by the owner of this website, while ‘Third-party’ cookies are used by the service provider detailed in the above table.
Deleting or blocking cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring its browser options.
You can find more information about your browser and cookies at the following links:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics browser opt-out add-on
If you wish to reject Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that none of your information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
8- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These conditions are governed by European legislation and in this case will depend on the APDA, and current Andorran legislation.
The language used is Spanish.